Do you have a talented student music, drama or dance group at your school entity? Submit an application for them to perform at the Student Showcase, a highlight of the PASA-PSBA School Leadership Conference at Kalahari Resorts & Conventions! This year’s event will take place from 7:30-9:15 p.m. on October 31. Each district chosen to perform will receive a $1,000 honorarium, as well as additional recognition. Application deadline: August 15, 2022.
What: Student Showcase
When: Monday, October 31, 7:30 - 9:15 p.m.
Where: Kalahari Resorts & Conventions, Poconos
The showcase will begin promptly at 7:30 p.m. Student acts will perform for 15 minutes each. All audio-visual elements, including microphones, will be provided, as well as staging and lighting. A green room will be available for all student performers, advisers and chaperones. Dinner will be provided as well as an
area for rehearsal.
Schedule of events: Monday, October 31
Each district will receive a $1,000 honorarium. Each performing
group will receive a certificate and recognition.
Your students will be performing in front of hundreds of school board members and administrators from across the state. Exhibitors participating in the conference may also be in attendance.
Contact Jackie Inouye at email@example.com or
(717) 506-2450, ext. 3405, or Kelsey Carbaugh at
firstname.lastname@example.org or ext. 3310.
Application for Performing Individual or Group
We understand that if selected, all expenses above the $500 honorarium provided by PASA-PSBA will be the responsibility of the school district.
Tell us about your applicant
Provide a maximum group bio of 200 words describing awards, honors, recognitions and recent performances. This bio may be used in the Showcase program if selected.
Provide the performance title and date below.
School district descriptions
Rules and Regulations
1. All school districts of all performing individuals, groups MUST BE CURRENT MEMBERS OF PASA AND PSBA.
2. All performing individuals, groups wanting to appear at the annual PASA-PSBA Student Showcase must submit the following to PSBA:
• Completed Application for Performing
• Unedited live recording of a minimum of two and a maximum of three selections performed during the school year (video clip hyperlink required).
3. Each application for performance must be signed by an administrator (principal or superintendent) certifying it is the intent of the group to appear, if invited.
4. All applications must be received by PSBA no later than June 15, 2022.
5. Invitations to appear at the 2022 PASA-PSBA Student Celebration Showcase will be issued
by July 31, 2022.
6. A maximum of one performing group or individual will be selected from each school district.
7. Each performing individual or group will receive a $500 honorarium as reimbursement for travel expenses. The remainder of travel expenses is the responsibility of the school district sending the students.
8. Staging, lighting and audio-visual elements will be provided by the PASA-PSBA School Leadership Conference.
Contact Jackie Inouye at email@example.com or (717) 506-2450, ext. 3405, or Kelsey Carbaugh at firstname.lastname@example.org or ext. 3310.